Zhengzhou EverBright Machinery Co.,Ltd
Mobile : +8613213152686
Address: No.93 building, Headquarters Enterprise Base, High-Tech Zone, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
1. The chemically hardened sand type has a much higher strength than the clay sand type, and after being made into a sand type, it is released after being hardened to have a relatively high strength, and no modification is required. Therefore, the mold can accurately reflect the size and contour shape of the pattern, and is not easily deformed in the subsequent process. The resulting casting has a high dimensional accuracy.
2. Because the viscosity of the binder and hardener used are not high, it is easy to mix with the sand. The structure of the sand mixing equipment is light, low in power and high in productivity, and the sand processing work can be simplified.
3. The mixed molding sand has good fluidity before hardening, and the molding sand is easy to compact during molding, so there is no need for a large and complicated molding machine.
4. When using chemically hardened sand, the molding materials such as wood, plastic and metal can be selected according to the production requirements.
5. The content of binder in chemically hardened sand is much lower than that of clay sand, and there is no powdery auxiliary material. For example, the original sand with the same grain size is used, and the gap between sand grains is much larger than that of clay sand. In order to avoid metal penetration between the sand during casting, the sand or core surface should be coated with a good quality coating.